Saturday, August 29, 2009

T.Joe's Welding

Welding Art by T.Joe Dees




Since I think I have learned how to do this, I am adding T.Joe's welding art pictures....I hope. I added pictures to the Rock Painting but added the same picture twice. I have not figured out how to delete one yet? Anyway, T.Joe has his Dad's welding machine and tools and more that he has added along the way and loves to make neat things with it. He even paints them...something he really does not like to do...and I help him paint some, too!

Well...I thought I had lost this post, too, but stumbled back on it...this is T.Joe and his special little minature Eskimo Spitz posing with his 'Beer Cart' that he made for his favorite doctor. I sketched off his Rainbow Trout and he cut them out of sheet metal and we painted them after he welded them to the cart.


No comments:

Post a Comment