Tuesday, January 12, 2010



I think I need to post some more quilts that I have finished. We delivered 5 quilts to Mississippi New Year's weekend when we went to visit our families.

This is another photo quilt that I put together for a friend for her mom.

The quilt on the right is one I put together for my friend. She had found 60 quilt blocks that her mom had put away and asked me to make her son and daughter a quilt and a throw for herself.
This quilt on the left is another muumuu throw that I put together from muumuus that my sister-in-law had saved from her mom's wardrobe many years ago.
When we came back home from our visit in Mississippi, I came back with orders for 6 more quilts.....3 more muumuu throws, 2 t-shirt quilts and another quilt from blocks from a friend's mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment